Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jane's Addiction

FINALLY. Jane and I have something in common...


the bearon.

SeaOfShoes


From a new found craving for all things Pamela Love (ummm BEARon ring? I need that...), to an insatiable love of all things shiny and vintage, Jane Aldridge is my girl. Jane and her amazing blog, Sea of Shoes is a daily stop for most fashionistas and even landed this young, leading lady in the pages of Vogue.

So why am I writing about her now, versus every other day of awesome Jane posts? Because everyone always laughs at how much shit I have on wrists... and now I have fabulous company. While I tend to lean towards an mix of gold bangles, friendship bracelets, Cartier ropes, and a black and gold La Mer Collection wrap watch, Jane takes a more monochromatic (and gloriously chic) approach with her all silver baubles.



Off to adorn my wrists with even more inspiration...

Peace, Love, THE BEARON
C


image: seaofshoes.typepad.com
^ As though you didn't already have that bookmarked...


No comments: