Thursday, March 25, 2010

On Top of the World!




Hey guys, Caroline here.
Last week I had the great fortune to visit Interlaken, Switzerland
and spend my weekend tromping through the alps.
My friends Katie and Ryan joined me for a visit to Jungfrau,
also know as The Top of Europe,
one of the highest points of the alps at 11,340 feet.
Considering that my childhood dream was the climb Everest, this was
a surreal experience, and I loved every minute of it!
Plus we were able to take a couple shot of the Peace and Love shirt
at the top of Jungfrau. How cool is that!?

THE BEARON is making its way around the world.
Thank you to everyone who packs their shirt
as the perfect travel companion to their next big adventure.
Keep sending photos- We love to see them
and
Keep exploring!
xx

for more about interlaken and our trip,
visit my travel blog here





life to do list:
make snow angels at the top of the alps.
check.


No comments: