Saturday, August 14, 2010

THE BEARON IN BROOKLYN


Please forgive me for still posting photos from New York. I might physically be back in Michigan, but mentally I'm still all over the place (I'm getting better... I swear!). I can't believe I've already completed my internship and moved out of my NY apartment! So as an ode to the blissful days of summer in the city, here as some photos from my afternoon in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with my friend Ari.

We started our day at the taco cart...
went thrifting at Beacon's Closet
and ended up here...

Sick view, right??

this is my FAVORITE bag right now... from Boutique Nadine in Florence

And these are my new (well... thrifted...) Joan&David's that I found a
Beacon's. I LOVE them... they are perfectly masculine but in my itty bitty
size. The severe point makes me want to dance around in them all day and
I can't wait for the weather to get a little cooler so I can wear them with
over the knee socks around campus!

nude blouse (my nana's), H&M Paris denim shorts, Joan&David men's shoes, glasses: forever 21, belt: vintage, Florence, bag: vintage, Florence, jewelry: bangles from Giles & Bros, ribbons from Rivane Neuenschwander's exhibit, and THE BEARON love lock pendant



No comments: