Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back Back Back Back Again

photo credit: guayo

So... It's been a while to say the least. Since December I've lived in Italy, traveled to Spain, Portugal, France, and Switzerland, and worked for 3 months in New York City. In the last 12 months, I have moved 8 times. It's been a whirlwind but I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything. The people I met, the places I saw, and the sheer excitement of being constantly on the move made me love life even more (who knew it was possible??). As some might say, my sparkle is back! I'm refreshed, empowered, and ready to take on the world... whether that's one t-shirt at a time... or one cupcake.

I'm looking forward to sharing my pictures and stories with you. As I begin my final year of college, I have no idea what's next. No matter how many lists I make (yup. I made a list of possible careers. yikes.) I keep reminding myself that the best opportunities come when you least expect it. There's no use worrying about it, the time will come. And so with that, I'll focus on what matters most. Sharing my passion, finding new hobbies, and making the most of it... whether that's in class, on the runway, in the kitchen, or on a t-shirt.

peace. love.




No comments: